Tips by KuYayaTips by KuYaya Tips by KuYaya Tips by KuYaya

Thursday 10 April 2014

Veges

Haip it's me again. so now im here to write about me. the way i eat. and of course i don't have a fit body that men's love. Here i would love to share to you guys that i love love love to eat vegetables and fruits. Since i was little, my mom always gave me raw tomatoes, carrots, eggs, and every kind of vegetables that we have here in our fridge.
Yup, this is what i eat during my free time, boring time, snack time, movie time.

At one point, i don't want to eat anything else except for my un-boiled eggs emmm yummmmieyhhh. my mom have to lock the refrigerator to keep me away from all the eggs. ahah. Thats my i am now a really really healthy grown up girl. I agreed that i don't have a perfect skins and all. I have flaws, too many flaws. but i satisfied with my own skin cause it provide no harm to me since now and then.

Here, you guys should be taking extra vegetables and fruits for your health. you better take care of your health now before it is too late. you can also eat them with chocs! thats interesting kan? i just love to slice my bananas and put a layer of chocolate syrups on top of them. there you go. a delicious healthy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment