Tips by KuYayaTips by KuYaya Tips by KuYaya Tips by KuYaya

Sunday 6 April 2014

Assalamualaikum

I laughed too hard. i read my old blog. It wrote 'saya berubah kerana awak' lah 'semua tentang kita' lah. ish too childish. But yeap when i go through the post.  I smile like a stupid person....Sebab sometimes you dont know that your old boyfriend is not for you. They really dont. Tak fit langsung. Hello! im not schooling anymore. No monkey love and of course a love blog is a no no! A hell no no okay buat malu dengan my ownself je. KILL ME NOW   For now i really forgot my old blog's password is so i cannot vanish it from this round worldzzzzz. Jadi i buat kesimpulan untuk just let that blog be on it's own and i can curi-curi baca it sometimes when i need that memories back. Siap ada background song by Avril Lavigne lagi. Ku memang menitiskan air mata betul bila membacanya feeling nak mamps k. *gelak sopan*

So now i would love love love to talk about this blog. I created this blog for you guys about my head to toe essentials. you guys can know what my favs, my skin care, how i comb my hair, how i not let my skin dry, how i do my hair, what i wear, what type of makeup i do and all. Everythings! teneng *jatuh bintang* so guys if you want to know every bits of it. stay tune ye. sebab i baru nak customize je.  

No comments:

Post a Comment