Tips by KuYayaTips by KuYaya Tips by KuYaya Tips by KuYaya

Monday 7 April 2014

Bobbi Brown lipstick

Yeay new lipstick!!!! Daaaa but not so new because i got it for like a month ago. A Bobbi Brown lipstick. It is not expensive. I got it for RM80++ (forgot the price already but it's under hundred each) Bobbi Brown is a well known cosmetics kan but i hate the packaging. The packaging is so fucking boring. Black and white je. Likewise MAC Cosmetic the packaging is all black and white except for the limited edition (Rihanna / Lady Gaga etc..)




So haritu i doesn't even niat to buy this lipstic, actually nak beli Chanel Coco Rough tapi the promoter macam nak makan orang. I fucking hate promoter that act like they're the CEO of the company. Promoter is still a promoterk? So i went to my mom. Jadi duk pusing pusing Sogo last last i entered Bobbi Brown shop not so like shop macam booth. The promoter is so friendly and beautiful. Nora bagi empat bintang.

I told her that i was looking for a matte lipstick. She showed me Sweet Nectar (the colour of this lipstick) and gave me a very supple touch on my lips. Oh god I'm fall in larvh.




Best kaaaan because the lipstick is not keringkan my lips langsung and it also don't let your lips hydrate too fast. It let your lips moist. The colour is also not too slow and not too bright. So so la kalau i wanna wear it when I'm out for coffee. x

No comments:

Post a Comment