Tips by KuYayaTips by KuYaya Tips by KuYaya Tips by KuYaya

Thursday 1 May 2014

Hair Wax

Hello beauty readers! It's been so long. haha Six post and then a very long rest hah? so now, i can take a sit in front of my computer while pampering myself with mineral clay mask. (that's mean i have a lot of time) Being in a packed schedule lately with interviews and university thinggy. Sampai tak sempat nak attend any jahit class or beauty class. ciss!

Now, lets get started. This day i nak review about my holy grail hair wax. Since i got genes from my mom's. i got thin hair(Chinese) This is the only problem that i got for my hair. i've been dying to get my sister's hair because she got papa's genes (Arabian). whatever, it is what it is. I have always use volume hair product because of my thin hair. This is not an expensive product or what. From Watson je and the price is around 15myr ke 13myr i cant remember dah. This is a really good and affordable one. yeay

This hair wax is for volumizing and it works really well on my hair. After a wash pun my hair already became like rosmah dah. Damn it, i like this product. Not just that, it also give me a extra smooth and silk hair. Betul tak tipu langsung and this is how it looks like inside. They're almost gone dah pon. Yup you can see how much i love using them. For the direction you can read it on the bottle. ( you have to put it onto your hair for like 5 mins- 10 mins) then, you have to rinse it up. Since this is for volumizing. i part my hair into two section. (up and down) and I only apply it to my up side, if you want to put it to your full head pun it's okay but your down hair doesn't really make any different tho.
 Have a try guys. This one really good lah i cant say any bad thing about it. And for my shampoo and conditioner as it is always been requested. I am really sorry, i still don't have any of my very very favorite one. i will update it once i got it. And for now (a year) i was using Tsubaki shampoo and conditioner by Shiseido. It smells so good. Good luck on trying. Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment