Tips by KuYayaTips by KuYaya Tips by KuYaya Tips by KuYaya

Friday 16 May 2014

Face scrub

Salam & good morning everyone! yeay bangun pagi yet raining. Today's post is all about scrub. Damn my fav fav fav st.ives scub. I am so cannot live without it since my first try. Get your ass off to the Watsons and get your own now. Janji the best scrub you will experience ever. I just bought the new one two days ago sebab my older once has gone. After you scrubbing your face you'll feel the supple soft skin. Oh and i dont have a lot to say about this but yeap you should try this.
 so it is actually my shirt for the background. Aheh, sorry for the very bright yellow background and a photo of me feeling so hipster. So let's forget about me and straight to the scrub. So here it goes:

So the main ingredient of this scrub is Apricot. As you all know that apricot is really good for your skin ans health. And you can have it base on your skin problems like oil control or whatever. It have lots lots lots of choices and there is also tea scrub for pimples and stuffs. The price is base on the ingredients and the packaging size.

This scrub really works beyond your expectation. hehe so i started to go and take a look on this scrub after seeing many beauty bloggers and youtubers use it in their skin care routine and they say it is amaaaaaazing.  Yup, it is amazing but a little too pricey $$$$ to me as it is for a scrub can cost 20. zzzzz die i can buy foods already. As it works great its okay la kan.

Good luck on trying! Just to share the good product to you guys je. Assalamualaikum semua.

No comments:

Post a Comment